This training is designed for staff who have regular contact with children, young people and/or family members, including those working within adult services. The course aims to help practitioners understand their roles and responsibilities in child protection.
What can I expect from this training?
By the end of this training, staff should:
- Be able to identify signs of abuse and neglect
- Be able to respond to direct disclosures of abuse
- Be confident in sharing concerns about children
- Know how and where to record information
Who should attend?
This course is specifically designed for those who:
- Have regular contact with children and families
- Carry out direct work with children and families
- Contribute to assessments of children, including assessment of risk and/or
- Have professional responsibilities for child protection (Please note: All registered health and social care staff should undertake this training course as a minimum requirement)
Bookings are closed for this event.