Date(s) - 31/07/2018
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Fort William Health Centre
This is a very basic introduction to Child Protection for all staff who have any contact with Children and Families, including those working within adult services.
What can I expect from this training?
- Be familiar with the signs, indicators, definitions and effects of child abuse and neglect
- Be familiar with specific vulnerabilities
- Know their roles and responsibilities in contributing to the protection of children
Who should attend?
• All staff who have contact with children and/or families no matter how minimal
• Anyone who has not received child protection training within the past 3 years
There are no pre-requisites for staff attending this training and it is open to anyone wishing to improve their knowledge and/or confidence in this area.
Attendees will receive a completion certificate which is valid for three years.
Further Information and Application Process:
Further details and application forms are available from the HCPC Training Office on 01463 703446, or contact your designated child protection training officer for more details
Bookings are closed for this event.