Date(s) - 31/07/2018
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Fort William Health Centre
This is a very basic introduction to Child Protection for all staff who have any contact with Children and Families, including those working within adult services.
What can I expect from this training?
- Be familiar with the signs, indicators, definitions and effects of child abuse and neglect
- Be familiar with specific vulnerabilities
- Know their roles and responsibilities in contributing to the protection of children
Who should attend?
• All staff who have contact with children and/or families no matter how minimal
• Anyone who has not received child protection training within the past 3 years
There are no pre-requisites for staff attending this training and it is open to anyone wishing to improve their knowledge and/or confidence in this area.
Attendees will receive a completion certificate which is valid for three years.
Further Information and Application Process:
Further details and application forms are available from the HCPC Training Office on 01463 703446, or contact your designated child protection training officer for more details